Talent Acquisition Manager
Ahmed has over 5 years experience in online tournaments and has hosted 3000+ tournaments on various platforms.
In 2017 Ahmed co-founded Team Myth, a community and eSports organization. The team joined many tournaments and secured top places in different games, both in events offline in Egypt and also online globally. The company is a partner with discord app and also with EXITLAG.
In 2019, he co-founded P2P (Player 2 Player), an online organizing company which hosted 200+ tournaments online, hosted campaign tournaments for Insomnia Egypt Gaming Festival and also a campaign for Sharjah Media City – Shams as they wanted to develop the gaming industry in the United Arab Emirates.
For RA’AD, Ahmed is in charge of:
- motivating players to be brand ambassadors
- negotiate and recruit new potential players
- scouting and finding new talent
- quality control – performing analysis and forecasting regarding the hiring needs of the teams
- damage control – communicating with the players and mitigating any issues